Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions mentioned below constitute a legal agreement between you and Translation Help Online. By using our services related to translation, proofreading, copy writing and resume writing, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You may not use our services if you do not agree to our terms and conditions:
Quotation and Acceptance
- The process starts with client submitting the requirements by filling the order form on our website for translation or proofreading or resume writing or copywriting services. Quotation is generated on the basis of details entered such as the type of service and deadline selected, and if agreed with the quoted price, client can proceed with the payment.
- We will not start working on your requirements until the payment is made. The expert will start working once payment is cleared as agreed upon. Payment can be made partially or in full as agreed with our specialist.
- Once payment is made it is considered as your acceptance of our services and we can proceed with the work as described in the requirement.
- The quotation and the acceptance thereof shall form a Contract that is binding upon the Parties.
Delivery of Work
- The delivery of work will be performed via email provided by the client while filling the order form on the website.
- Client is expected to check his/her junk/spam folder if the work is not received on time. Client is required to convey us immediately in case of non receipt of the document via email/live chat.
- We agree to deliver work on or before time as agreed upon. Should there been a delay in the delivery, deduction on the fee by a certain percentage as agreed upon will be applicable.
- We will not be liable for any kind of delay caused because of issue is at client end. This can be in the form of changes to the initial requirements given, or addition of new requirements, for any changes introduced by the client.
- Amendment if any to the provided document will be offered free of cost for the first 7 days after delivery. Any amendment request after 7 days of delivery will be subjected to additional charges.
- Amendment will be provided free of cost once it is clearly determined that issues are at experts end. It will be determined at management discretion after consultation with the expert. Client will have to pay additionally if there is an additional request added which was not initially mentioned.
- Amendments will be made for a maximum of three times and thereafter it will be chargeable depending on the amount of amendment required. It will be decided solely by the management.
Cancellation and Refund
- If for any reason client cancels translation service or proof reading service or resume writing service or copywriting service immediately within an hour of booking the order, a flat fee of 30% of the entire amount of service will be deducted and remaining will be refunded.
- If the cancellation request comes after an hour of booking the order, management will decide the fee percentage depending on the work progress after consultation with expert. This can lead to deduction of a fee of maximum of 50% of the entire service cost.
- If the cancellation comes when work in progress is more than 50%, no refund will be possible.
- If the translation done is completely wrong or not as per the requirements initially stated, client will be eligible for a refund of 90% of the price agreed. Similarly, issues with proofreading service, resume writing service and copywriting service will result into an eligibility of refund of 90% of the price agreed. The decision will be made by management after discussing with client and the expert. Client has to accept the decision made by the management regarding the refund order.
- The refund will be processed within 7 days after it is approved by the management.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.